Circle n' Square Circle n' Square

I VOTE 3

I gave it a three only because it was a lil funny and thoughtful.

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

Best Newgrounds Movie Up to Date

This is the best movie I've seen up to date.
The tetris part was my favorite lol.

EVEN THE CREDITS WERE FUN TO WATCH.

Thank you for a great flash movie. I hope you continue to do what you do best. =)

StickFu 3 A New Beginning StickFu 3 A New Beginning

Good job!

This was a good attempt.
You definitely have some skill. You just need to polish it up, and you are set. Spend more time on special effects, story lines, and art. Good day!

Icons Ep 1 Icons Ep 1

Genuine!

You did a good job!

I haven't seen a good animation on Newgrounds in a while...this is by far a refresh. Make the next one have some Dragonball Z or Naruto in it!!! YEAH!!! Haha...you aced it man! Good job!

Miss.Dynamite XVII Miss.Dynamite XVII

Kick Ass

That was a nice short video. It's worth watching. Sirkowski, you suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but the video doesnt...haha

I won't forget I won't forget

Naughty Robot

This is a farely nice and well put together movie. The story was a bit unclear, but nonetheless it was dramatic. 9 for graphics for it was nice and neat, and artistic. You had a great style, 10. Sound was 7 because it was just mono music. Only violence I saw was the girl as a spirit to give me the intention that she died, 1. No interactivity. Humor was 5 because it was funny that she was naked.

Overall I gave it a 9!

Taishi 2: Ju-Jitsu Master Taishi 2: Ju-Jitsu Master

Great, Ya Freakin Genius!

Nicely done. Everything was perfect. Martial Arts rule!!! Muay Thai and Aikedo are the best...don't think Aikedo is too good.

Fuck Valentines day Fuck Valentines day

Um...

The movie was koOl, and the truth is kool. Everyone made Valentine's Day their holiday. If you choose not to like V-Day, that's your decision, but V-Day is special to all the poeple who have dates...and are gonna have sex. Get a Velentine, because V-Day is fun for good lovin...sweet sex!

Pico169 responds:

thanks for the opinion, and thanks for not being a cock sucker like some of the other people. Keeps me from having to make a 5 paragraph response.

Link's Quest For Ass 2 Link's Quest For Ass 2

YOU FUCKER!

THAT WAS FUCKIN GREAT!!!

The Void I The Void I

A Movie Worth Watching

Nice job, ya crazy psycho! Very good style, very good effort. It's great!